Tessa is also available to give presentations or talks. She is an experienced presenter and has taught both in English and in German over many years. Tessa has offered workshops and seminars for the Society of Homeopaths and for Bach conferences with great success.
Topics for the workshops include -
- Bach flower remedies
- Stress Management and Relaxation
- Coping with a diagnosis of MS
- What is Continuing Professional Development?
- Professional Boundaries and how to hold them
- Getting to the core of the case
- Working with Survivors of Abuse
- Coping with Challenging Clients: Managing Challenging Consultations
If you would like to invite Tessa to speak at your conference or meeting and would like to discuss a different slant to the presentation, please contact us. Tessa will be pleased to discuss how to angle the presentation to meet the needs of your group. You can contact her by email or by telephone - 01473 728498.
Pages in this section -