This course is for people who wish to take their interest in the Bach flowers further after completing Levels 1 and 2 and to become registered with the Bach Centre as a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner. When offered in person, the course is held over four days with a written assessment on day four and then further written assessments and case studies afterwards to achieve the full qualification and registration.
Because of the world-wide challenges during the Covid pandemic, the Bach Centre has developed an online Level 3 course which is run with sessions via Zoom. The whole course involves -
- Seven weekly live online seminars via Zoom, led by a Bach Centre trainer, with a small group of other students
- Two one-on-one online sessions with your trainer to give you detailed feedback and help with your work
- An online course manual which helps prepare you for the online sessions and guides you through background reading and learning
- A Dossier that you save to your computer via a link in the course manual, and where you answer questions and reflect on your learning
- Videos to watch and respond to – there are links in the course manual
- Written material to download and read
- Real-world activities to do at home, sometimes alone, sometimes with friends or family
- An assessment process including a viva voce assessment live on Zoom and a real-life consultation, which will be observed by an experienced practitioner
I offer Level 3 courses online (at a cost of £675). The next Level 3 will run from 11.00 to 13.00 (UK time), starting on Tuesday 5th September 2023 and continuing weekly until 17th October. There will be one to one sessions for support and for feedback after you have sent in your filmed consultation. Your follow up work with the assessor will continue once the online sessions have finished.
As the last course was fully booked a month before the course started, it is worth reserving your place as soon as you are sure you want to join us.
If you would like more details, do contact Tessa for any clarifications – email@example.com
However you follow this course, in person or online, it gives you the opportunity to revise your knowledge of the remedies, consider consultation skills, the art of listening, professional boundaries, philosophy, legal and practical details of setting up a practice, the Bach Centre Code of Practice, and to work through case studies and exercises to encourage personal development in a professional context.
The course fee covers the whole of your training with full tutor support. Once you have completed all the work to the standard required, you will receive a Certificate of Qualification and if you agree to work according to the Bach Centre Code of Practice, you will be eligible to register as a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner and to use the letters BFRP after your name.
Initially if you would like to register your interest or would like to talk through what is involved in the online course with Tessa, please contact her by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tessa is keen to train more Bach Practitioners and welcomes all enquiries from people keen to organise courses and to invite her to teach them - wherever in the world that may be.
She recently taught the first ever approved Practitioner course in South Africa (in Johannesburg) and was happy to see the names of the students on the Bach Foundation Register when they completed their training.